Monday 2 February 2009

Son of Son! Check my new hat!

My very good friend Chris: Son of Son / the artist formerly known as Smeear just made me this new hat!
Cool isn't it!

Photo 16

This design is like a tour de france -esque sorta cycling cap, they're pretty popular in the whole Courier Chic / Fixed Gear / my bike is my life scene, if you're into that sorta thing. If you are into that sort of thing then you may already know Chris' Bike Blog if not you'll probably like it!

Chris is a legend check his hats out here and buy them here



Photo 16



Photo 16


Photo 16


Photo 16


Photo 16



Photo 16


Photo 16

Photo 16


Photo 16


Photo 16

1 comment:

M said...

I only just realised this was your blog! When are your tshirts coming out?

And here's the shoot with your hat in!

http://www.matthewbrindle.co.uk/photography/new/toni-guy/DSC_0174_cropped_web.jpg.php